We are now hiring for:
Leadership Development Coordinator : This part-time position is charged with the responsibility of equipping and calling church members and community volunteers into lives of active service. Through training, recruiting, and prayerful discernment, the Leadership Development Coordinator will help individuals discover their spiritual gifts and passion for ministry at Baldwin Community UMC and the larger world.
- Manage, enlist, and supervise volunteers within our online worship program.
- Create and implement new opportunities for lay development, which may include programs for greeters, ushers, hospitality, online hospitality, worship, and tech ministries.
- Support, encourage and assist in the development of a robust Outreach Committee as they support local ministries and agencies.
- Support, recruit, and train individuals to visit and encourage people on our Silver Seeker and “next level” contact list.
- Create churchwide fellowship events that provide opportunity for connection both within the congregation and the surrounding community
- Participate in all staff meetings as requested by the Senior Pastor.
- Work in conjunction with the Communications and Discipleship Coordinators
- Perform all other duties and assignments as applicable to the position as may be directed by the Senior Pastor
Please send your letter of interest and resume to Pastor Pamela Gardner at .